Our school uniform consists of:-
- Black shoes or totally black trainers (Plain, flat soled black boots are allowed in winter)
- Black/grey trousers/shorts/skirts
- White or green shirt/blouse/polo t-shirt
- Bottle green jumper/sweatshirt/cardigan
- Green/white gingham dresses (Summer)
- In the summer, during sunny weather children should bring a sun hat to school. Jewellery (necklaces, bracelets, rings, etc.) should not be worn in school.
Our school P.E Kit consists of:-
- Black shorts
- White t-shirt
- Plimsolls or trainers
- Black tracksuit bottoms in cold weather
- Black leggings can be worn for religious reasons.
Long hair must be tied back. Protective hairstyles such as cornrows are allowed. Mohican haircuts, tramlines (shaved designs) and hair colours are not allowed.
All items of clothing must be clearly marked with children's names.
School uniform can be purchased online at www.myclothing.com or ordered through the school office.