WEST GREEN PRIMARY SCHOOL
IS A GOOD SCHOOL
Please click on the link below to read our inspection report.
Welcome to West Green Primary School Website.
At West Green we value behaviour that promotes:
- positive behaviour for learning
- consideration for others
- respect for all members of the community regardless of race, religion, culture, age, gender, disability or sexuality
- self-discipline and a sense of responsibility
- a pride in the school community and the environment
- positive responses to the instructions of adults
- respect of person space
- that we don't harm others physically or mentally
We pride ourselves on providing a stimulating and safe environment where children are enthusiastic about coming to school and go home at the end of the day happy and fulfilled.
Mr A. Hodgson
Breakfast club starts Monday 19th November
Please ask at the office for more details
Monday 19th - Monday 26 November
Come along to the Book Fair held in the school hall from 3.05pm each day
Reading is a big focus for us this year!
Over the summer the teachers read some children's books so that we could recommend some good reads. Below you can see a photograph of the display of these in the school.
Please take the time to read with your child at home and ask them question about what they have read. It's the most important skill they learn while they are at Primary School, don't underestimate it!