Follow the link below to read the article by Jules White regarding the funding crisis facing West Sussex schools and many others.
Welcome to West Green Primary School Website.
At West Green we value behaviour that promotes:
- positive behaviour for learning
- consideration for others
- respect for all members of the community regardless of race, religion, culture, age, gender, disability or sexuality
- self-discipline and a sense of responsibility
- a pride in the school community and the environment
- positive responses to the instructions of adults
- respect of person space
- that we don't harm others physically or mentally
We pride ourselves on providing a stimulating and safe environment where children are enthusiastic about coming to school and go home at the end of the day happy and fulfilled.
Mr A. Hodgson
Reading is a big focus for us this year!
The school is currently trialing a strategy called 'The Power of Reading'. Children will be doing all sorts of exciting activities linked to books they are reading. Make sure that you ask them about it.
Please take the time to read with your child at home and ask them question about what they have read. It's the most important skill they learn while they are at Primary School, don't underestimate it!
WEST GREEN PRIMARY SCHOOL
IS A GOOD SCHOOL
Please click on the link below to read our inspection report.